Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How messed up one life can be

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 am

Derek shook his head and waved a dismissive hand. "No, no 'Mr.Shepherd'," he chuckled. "Makes me feel old." At her next words, he nodded slightly. "Okay..." he said, not wanting to make her talk more than she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:30 am

She moved when she seen his hand move and sighed a little and looked at him. "Sorry." She said tjhen nodded when he said ok.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:34 am

Derek raised his hands in defeat when she suddenly moved. His eyes widened slightly and stuck on her face. "You're abused, aren't you?" he suddenly asked, deciding to take down any fence between them.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:50 am

She looked at him and sighed. "No I'm not." She laid and laid all the way back and sighed deeply. She was worried someone would find out, but not hurt her, so what was the point to tell someone.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 am

Derek shook his head. "I am a doctor, and a parent. Your doctor and your parent. Some moral laws tell me that I have to keep it all a secret, whatever you say," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 am

She looked up at him and sighed. "He hits me... A lot. And slaps me. He makes me skip meals if I mess up any food. This morning I burned the toast because he was yelling at him, and he make me go all day without food or my medication." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 am

Derek swallowed hard, anger boiling inside of him. How could Charlotte let something like this happen? "Oh my God, Cameron..." he said gently with a sigh. "This is not only wrong, this is not healthy. No, this can't go on, Cam, it..."

His words were stopped by Alex, who came back in. "Miss Shepherd, I..." Noticing Derek there, he gave him a nod. "I'm sorry, I can come back later," he said.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 am

She sighed looking at Derek and sighed deeply. "I know its wrong... And did you just call me Cam?" She asked raising a brow at the man.

She then looked over at Alex and looked back at Derek.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 am

Derek looked at Cameron, then shrugged slightly. "Oh sorry, you don't like it?" he asked.

Derek looked over at Alex and shook his head. "No no, it's fine. We can talk about this later," he said, then got out from the girl's bed. "Is everything alright?"
Alex nodded, holding up a syringe. "Glucagon," he stated, and Derek nodded.
"Cameron," Derek said. "I'll leave you with Dr.Karev, he knows what he does. We'll...talk later, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 am

"No I like it." She said giving him a weak smile. Cameron then looked at Alex and swallowed seeing the syringe with Glucagon inside. She hated shots and she already had one shot, so it was not going to be fun for her at all.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 am

Derek gave Cameron a smile, then turned around and left the room. Karev may not have been the nicest guy, but he had grown into a pretty good doctor.
Alex waited for Derek to leave, then turned his attention back to Cameron. She was really good-looking, he had to admit that, so it was going to be fun. "Okay, turn around and drop your pants," he said, a smirk threatening to appear in the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:45 am

Cameron watched Derek leave then looked at Karev. She was smiling a little till he told her to drop her pants. "Excuse me what?" She said blushing and her small dropped off her face. "What are you a prev?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:46 am

Alex raised an eyebrow as he moved closer to the bed, though the smirk remained in the corner of his mouth. "Umm, you do know that I have to give you a shot, right?" he asked. She was good-looking, so he didn't mind doing it, but she had to stop the bratting.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 am

She looked at him and swallowed seeing him moving closer. "Yes I am aware of that, but why do I have to drop my pants?" She asked eyeing him. He was not a very nice guy. She seen that right away.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:54 am

Alex hardly kept a chuckle from escaping his throat. "So I can stuck this needle in your ass, maybe?" he said, his eyebrow still raised. What exactly did she want from him?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 am

She swallowed. "Your sicking that big ass needle in my ass?" She asked point at it. It was big and wel she hated shots so much. She wants to run, but she knew she couldn't
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 am

Alex sighed as he moved even closer. "Yes, missy, I am," he said simply, as he looked at her. "But you have to drop your pants for that," he told her, the smirk growing slightly bigger this time.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 am

She sighed moving off the bed and slowly turned to face the bed. She groaned undoing her pants and let them off of her butt reveling her red cheeky lace panties that covered half her cute heart shaped butt.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 am

Now a real smirk spread on Alex's face when she did that. Huh, she also had nice underwear, he thought. Too nice for a teenager. "Good," he grinned, as he also got her panties down. He had to do this right. And she had a lovely butt.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 am

Cameron stayed bent over till he started pulling her panties down. She reached back and stopped him. "What are you doing?" She asked glaring back at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:17 am

Alex raised an eyebrow at her glare and her actions. "I can't do it through your panties," he said, then pushed her hand away. "Stop being bratty," he told her, then started pulling them down again.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 am

She groaned throwing her hands on the bed. "This fucking sucks!" She said then pushed her head into the bed so she would not scream getting the shot.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 am

Alex sighed and shook his head, before taking them halfway down. It was enough, and she already seemed embarassed about this. Though he did like it, a little bit too much, seeing that she was just a teenage patient. He prepped the spot for the shot, then stuck the needle in.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 am

She bit her lip really hurt so she would not make a sound. It was a rule not to make a sound and that she would a obey. She could not believe how much this hurt and embarrassing this really was.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 am

Alex pulled it out, then glanced at her bottom once again, before pulling her panties back up. "Done," he said, nodding slightly. "Wasn't that hard, was it?" he smirked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How messed up one life can be
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Medical Places :: Emergency room-
Jump to: