Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How messed up one life can be

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 am

She looked at him and sighed. "I....Ok" She said and sighed deeply at that. She wanted to be safe tonight and not have to go home.
She looked at him when he asked about Charlotte. "She is married now." She said sadly and looked at him with those big sad hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:13 am

Derek raised his eyes and looked up at Cameron. When he heard that Charlotte was married, he gave a smile and a nod. That was good, he was married too now. But soon enough, he spotted the sadness in the girl's eyes. "Is she happy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 am

She looked at him. "She is." She said looking at him then looked back at her hands and sighed deeply. She hated the man she had married, but it was not up to her at all.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:25 am

Derek nodded slowly, his eyes never leaving Cameron's pretty face. "Are you happy?" he asked then. He felt like she was not, despite the fact that Charlotte was. He was happy for the woman, but he was worried about the girl. The girl who was his, after all.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 am

"What is happiness?" She asked raising a brow. She sighed a little and looked down. "So are you a doctor?" She asked looking at him with a questionable look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:39 am

Derek folded his arms over his chest and nodded slightly. "Yes, I'm a surgeon," he told her with a nod. "But if you want me to, I can also be a father," he added gently, seeing that Cameron was obviously unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:48 am

She looked over at him and swallowed. "You want to be my father? Don't bother. You'll not want me after a while." She said softly looking away and sat up a little with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 am

Derek shook his head, looking straight at her. "Don't judge me before you get to know me," he told her gently. "I don't know how Charlotte's husband is, I don't know how any other man is, but it wouldn't be the case for me," he said sincerely with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:08 am

She looked at him and sighed. "Your not like other men?" She asked looking at him. She had to hear it again, to make sure he was saying the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:13 am

Derek slowly shook his head, then tilted his head slightly to the side. "No," he replied simply. More words were not needed, because this was the point. That he was not.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:19 am

She looked at him and sighed at him. "How are you going to be a father to me?" She asked looking at him. She really wanted someone to be save with someone and she feared she never would see safety, she wanted it so bad though.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:32 am

Derek looked at her and sighed a bit as well. "Anyway you want it," he replied. "I don't know you at all, I don't know what your problems are and what you want from me. But if you tell me, I will do it for you," he told her gently.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:37 am

She looked at him and nodded a little with a sigh. "I want to get to know you." She said softly and looked at him. "I really want to get to know you. I always wanted to." She said looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 am

Derek moved a little bit closer and put a finger under her chin, genly making her look at him. "I want that too," he said sincerely with a nod. "This is why I want to know. You are not happy," he stated, retreating his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 am

She stared at him and sniffled. "I have never been happy, but I don't know what happiness is." She said sighing as she shook. She really was worried about this man hurting her or something.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 am

Derek sighed and ran a hand through his hair. His eyes almost watered as well when he saw her in this state. "Come live with me," he blurted out, then took a deep breath. "I know it's fast and may be weird, but... You are not happy there."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 am

She looked at him and swallowed hard at his words. "I.... I.. I Don't know what to say..." She said sighing and looked down at her hand. She wanted it, but was he going to hurt her?
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 am

Derek sighed and shook his head. Yes, this had been way too quick and shocking. "I'm sorry," he said, looking down at his hands as well. "I'm sorry... But at least... Do you like fishing?" he asked. He didn't want to scare her off by asking her to move in with him after just what, half an hour?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 am

She looked at him and then her hands again then him once again. "Fishing?" She asked. "I never went before." She said looking at his hands. "You go fishing. You seem like a indoor boy." She said smiling at him a little.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:14 am

Derek chuckled a bit at her words. "I do?" he asked. "Is it the hair, or..." he smiled, but then shook his head. "No, I love going fishing. It's very quiet, but many can happen. Mentally," he said. "You should come with me one day. I should be able to get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 am

She laughed a little at the hair thing. "No, but I do thank you for the hair." She said running her hand through her hair. She looked at him and nodded a little. "I would like that a lot." She said smiling a bit and nodded sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 am

Derek laughed lightly when she thanked him for the hair. Yes, he had been told about it before. When she agreed though, a smile spread on his lips. "Perfect," he said, giving her a nod. "You're very beautiful, you know that?" he said gently looking at her. He couldn't even believe it.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:49 am

She laughed a little looking at him then leaned down a big smiling then when he said she was beautiful she swallowed and looked away from him and sighed a little. She was not used to being called that.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:51 am

Derek's smile slowly faded away when she swallowed and looked away. "I...I'm sorry," he said, not knowing exactly what he had done wrong. "It's just that... you're my daughter, and I just met you. And I still need time to get used to it, you know," he said with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:59 am

She looked back at him and sighed. "No, it's my fault Mr. Shepherd." She said looking at him. "I am messed up so I am sorry." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How messed up one life can be
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Medical Places :: Emergency room-
Jump to: