Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How messed up one life can be

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:37 am

Derek sighed as he sent Karev a slight glare. "You should've taken care of her tongue," he said, but the resident didn't reply. Shepherd shook his head and looked at her, waiting for her to be back completely.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:40 am

Mark put his hand on Karev's shoulder. "How Derek? Placing something in her mouth is not good and you know that." He said shaking his head.

Cameron opened her eyes slightly and looked up seeing Derek. She felt something on her cheek and wiped it with her hand and then sighed. "Not again." She muttered and looked for something to clean the blood up with.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 am

Derek looked over at both Karev and Mark, then turned around and looked at Cameron again. He sighed and took something to wipe the blood with. "Here," he said softly, as he gently wiped the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:50 am

She looked up at him when he softly started wiping the blood from her mouth. "Thank you." She said softly and tried to smile a little. "My tongue hurts." She whined a little and sighed deeply. She looked down at her hands and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 am

Derek sighed and nodded slightly. "I know, I know," he replied gently. "Dr.Karev should have taken care of this, but you know, it happens," he said a bit roughly, his voice meant for Alex, obviously. He was still there along with Mark, but Derek was focused on his daughter at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:48 am

She looked at Derek. "What could he had done?" She asked looking at Alex now and then Derek. She had no idea what he had done wrong, but she was sure it was not Alex's fault.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:53 am

Derek didn't look back at Alex, but kept his eyes on Cameron. "He should have placed a tongue suppressor in your mouth, so you didn't bite your tongue," he replied.

Alex groaned ever-so-slightly from near Mark. "I panicked," he admitted quietly.

Derek still didn't look at him. "You're a doctor, Karev, you don't get to panick," he said, then brushed a lock of hair out of the girl's eyes. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:59 am

She looked at him. "If he did I could have bite the tongue suppressor and broke my teeth or swallowed the tongue suppressor. He did right, so stop being mean." She said to Derek and folded her arms.

Mark smirked at Alex and leaned over. "I think she might be crushing on you." He said look at Alex then winked.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 am

Derek shook his head, looking at Cameron. "No," he said. "There are some things doctors must do when a seizure occurs. This is one of them. You could have bitten your tongue off," he told her.

Alex looked up at Dr.Sloan, then back at the patient. He shook his head and folded his arms over his chest. "She's just a teenager," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 am

She looked at him. "Your stubborn." She said shaking her head looking right at him. "Your getting on my nevus." She folded her arms and looked at him.

Mark looked at him. "My point. SHe is a teenager. I am not saying act on it. You do, Derek will kill you and I will too."
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 am

Derek couldn't help chuckling at Cameron's words. "I am stubborn and I will be getting on your nerves, because your tongue could be fine now, if someone thought straight a minute ago," he grinned.

Alex raised an eyebrow as he looked up at Dr.Sloan. Okay, that was something he hadn't seen in him before. He actually cared about someone, and someone he didn't even know. "You?" he asked. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 am

She looked at him. "You know there is something called 'pay back' and I am really go with that. Just saying." She said smiling big at him and winked.

Mark nodded. "She is Derek's kid and that makes me her uncle and that means I protect her." He said nodding a little then tried to leave.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:40 am

Alex looked at Mark, but didn't say anything else. He was not sure why they had this discussion anyway. Sure, she was hot, but she was also just a teenager.

Derek chuckled and pointed a finger at her. "Hey!" he smiled. "I was just taking care of you." He then looked at the two doctors over his shoulder and saw that Mark was about to leave. "Cameron, I want you to meet someone. This is Mark Sloan, my best friend. He kicks ass in Plastics," he said, pointing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:02 am

Cameron rolled her eyes. "I'm so getting you back for just saying that to me." She said looking at him and stuck her tongue out at him then looked at the good looking doctor that Derek induced her to him. She smiled and nodded at him. "Hey."

Mark walked over to her and stared into her blue eyes. "Wow girl. You are so beautiful." he said taking her hand and smiled at her. "Derek you better keep an eyes on this girl around boys." he said smiling over at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:11 am

Derek looked over at Mark when he moved closer to Cameron and chuckled. The guy was his age, but teenage girls still fell in love with him, he had to admit that. Not to mention nurses, interns, residents and all kinds of single and married woman.
"Should I be careful around you as well, Mark?" he teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:23 am

Cameron turned a bright color of red on her cheeks and she glanced down smiling sweetly.

Mark laughed and shook his head. "No Derek. Don't worry about me." He said then glanced at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:28 am

Derek laughed lightly, from two reasons: one, the color in Cameron's cheeks and two, Mark's reply. Of course, he knew that Mark wouldn't do anything with a teenager, he was not that insane. But it was fun to tease. "If you say so," he shrugged.

Alex frowned and shook his head when Sloan looked over at him. It was nothing like that. "Dr.Shepherd, Dr.Sloan, I gotta go do my rounds. Cameron... It was nice meeting you," he said, then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:46 am

Mark smirked and nodded looking at Alex. "Ok." He said then looked back at Cameron.

Cameron rolled her eyes. "Nice meeting you too." She said softly then looked at hr hands
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 am

Derek didn't look back at Alex, but kept his eyes on Cameron's face. He had nothing against Karev, but that day, he had panicked and that was not good. Once he left the room, Derek smiled again. "So, you can consider Mark your uncle from now on. It's the uncle who made your father divorce, but it's fine," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 am

Mark smiled when Derek told her to consider him her uncle, but at the divorce part Mark's eyes widened. "Derek!" he said and glared a little.

Cameron looked at them both weird and raised a brow. "Why did you make you get a divorce?" She asked blinking her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 am

Derek let out a laugh at Mark's reaction. That had happened a long time ago and they were okay with it, after all that time. He turned his eyes back to Cameron and just shrugged a bit. "Ah, nothing much. Slept with my wife, I walked in," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 am

Cameron blinked a few more times. "And you did not kill him?" She asked then turned to Mark. "Think with your head that is up stairs and not the one you put a tent one." She said folding her arms.

Mark looked at her. "Hey there missy." He said and smirked a little and laughed, "That was a good one." He siad
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:19 am

Derek laughed as well, looking from Cameron back to Mark. It was nice that they had got over the Addison thingy and were now just like before. And Cameron seemed to fit in pretty well.
"Yeah, many people have given him this advice. Doesn't really work for him," Derek grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:26 am

Mark laughed looking at them and shook his head then his pager when off. "Damn it." He said and looked at them, "I have to go. I'll see you later niece." He said looking at her and winked before rushing off,

Cameron looked at him and nodded at him walk away. She looked at Derek and sighed. "That is weird." She said.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 am

Derek smiled and waved towards Mark, before turning his eyes back to Cameron. He frowned slightly at her words and raised his shoulders. "What is weird?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How messed up one life can be
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Medical Places :: Emergency room-
Jump to: