Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How messed up one life can be

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 am

She sat up and reached back pulling her pants up. "Really? You are a fucking dick." She said folding her arms after she got her pants back up and she huffed.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 am

Alex's smirk faded away and he got his serious face back. "Really?" he asked. "Why, because I got you medication, so you don't fall down on the street and maybe just die over there? I'm sorry," he spat with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:41 am

"Because you were smirking the hold time you looked at my ass." She said folding her arms over her chest and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:43 am

Alex glared back and crossed his arms over his chest as well. "Oh yes," he said. "Because you actually minded a hot guy looking at your ass." He was not cocky, she had called him 'hot' not long ago. So despite being all indignant, he knew that she didn't feel that bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 am

She folded her arms. "When the hot guy is shoving a needle in my ass yes, I mind." She said looking at him. "It did not feel good." She said sighing at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 am

Alex sighed, calming down a little. "Soda would have been good for you, but medication is even better," he explained more calmly, looking at her face.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 am

"Soda is really bad for you." She said as a matter of fact fold her arms and pouted a little. She really hated all this crap so much.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 am

Alex chuckled and shook his head. "It would've been good for you, seeing that your sugar level dropped that much," he told her with a nod. She was hot, but she had a mouth, he noticed.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 am

She shook her head. "Can I go now?" She asked a little nicer then she had been speaking to him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:06 am

Alex looked at her and gave a slight shrug. "You should stay, maybe another few minutes, so the medication has time to react," he told her, then wrote something in her charts. Her name popped up to him once again, but he didn't look at her this time. "And anyway, I think I heard Dr.Shepherd saying that he wanted to talk to you if he's free."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 am

She looked at him and groaned. "I know he does. I'll leave my number and he can call." She said with a nod of her head. She wanted out to try and think of all this stuff that has happened today.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:24 am

Alex frowned a bit when she groaned at him. What was up with her? He was actually trying to be nice, something he never did. "Well fine," he replied with a shrug. "It's none of my business."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 am

She nodded looking at him as she kicked her feet from where she was on the bed. She really had no idea what to feel right now. Should she be scared? Hurt? Happy? worried? What?
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:36 am

Alex sighed and shook his head. The girl was hot, but she did have a bad attitude. "Fine," he said. "Someone will bring the discharge papers to you," he told her coldly, then started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 am

She looked at him then grabbed the plastic cup and threw it at him hitting the back of his head with it. She folded her arms and laid back with a glare on her face.

Mark was walking to Derek and slapped his back. "Hey man want to go out for beers later today?" He asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:34 am

Alex's hand shot up and he covered the back of his head, where the cup had hit him. He turned around and gave her a death glare, before rushing near the bed. "Are you out of your mind?" he spat. "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you seriously angry at me for saving you?"

Derek sighed slightly as he passed a hand through his hair. So many things had happened that day, and he was already wondering how to talk to Mer about it. When someone slapped his back, he looked up, only to see his longtime friend. "Hey..." he greeted back. "I... I don't know," he replied with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:51 am

She jumped back a little when he rushed up on her and she swallowed hard at him talking like that. She maybe should not have hit him like that, he seemed really mad now.

Mark looked at him. "What's wrong man? You and Mer fighting?" He asked leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:07 am

Alex narrowed his eyes when Cameron didn't say anything. He had tried to be nice, yet she was so ungrateful! "What, the cat ate your tongue?" he spat, turning around and getting ready to leave again.

Derek stopped and rubbed his temples a little, before shaking his head. "No, Mer and I are fine," he said. "It's just that... Do you remember Charlotte, the girl I went out with a few times?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:20 am

She swallowed shaking and started going into a great mal seizure.

He looked at him and smiled. "The little hot red head with the hazel eyes and those big boos?" He asked. "Yeah I remember her." He said nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:24 am

Alex's eyes widened when he heard movement and he threw the charts away. "Crap..." he mumbled. "I need help over here!" he shouted towards a group of nurses. He went over to the girl and turned her to the side, his hand close to her face so she didn't hit anything.

Derek nodded with a slight smile. "Yeah, that's the one," he said. "She has a daughter. A teenage daughter."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 am

Cameron started having really bad muscle spasms, and unconsciousness. Cameron's teeth slammed down and bit her tongue. Blood slowly trickled down her lip and cheek.

Alex looked at him. "Is Charlotte here?" He asked looking at him and he sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 am

Alex saw the blood coming out of Cameron's mouth and slapped himself mentally for not taking care of that. "Shoot!" he yelled, then looked over at the nurse. He told her to give the girl medication, because it seemed worse than your normal spasms.

Derek shook his head. "No, she's not," he replied. "But the thing is that her daughter has diabetes. And she's my daughter," he told his friend, though he didn't look at him.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:52 am

One nurse obeyed and rushed to get her medication. Another ran out to Derek. "Dr. Shepherd. Your daughter is having a seizure." She said running back to the room.

Mark was in shock hearing what Derek said and then the nurse. He looked at Derek and knew he would be worried.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 am

At the nurse's words, Derek took a deep breath. With a last glance at his best friend, he turned around and ran towards the room. "Karev, how is she?"
Alex looked up at Dr.Shepherd and sighed. "She bit her tongue, but other than that she's fine. I sent a nurse to get her medication."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:35 am

Cameron started coming out of it and just laid there for a few minutes. She hated having these, but at lease she was safe this time, and not were someone would hurt her because she had this.

Mark followed Derek as he went to see his daughter and watched the beautiful girl start to calm down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How messed up one life can be
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Medical Places :: Emergency room-
Jump to: