Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new fresh start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:50 am

Mer smiled and nodded. "Derek why don't you hold off on the sandwich and maybe take Cameron to get food?" She asked wrapping her arms around his waist.
Jackson took a bite of his sandwich and looked over at them. He wanted to meet Cameron, but was hoping she was not a brat.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:01 am

Derek slightly raised an eyebrow and looked back at Meredith when she said that. "Get food? But we have food," he said with a shrug. "I was thinking that she could meet her new roommates, since they are all here." Almost. Karev was not, but she already knew him.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 am

Mer smiled. 'It will make her feel special Derek. Come on. You want to make her feel good right?" She asked and rubbed his arm a little. "She might want to meet them then have a minute to process it all." She said
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:16 am

Derek nodded and gave Meredith a smile, before putting the sandwich ingredients away. He turned around, then placed a kiss on her lips. "You're right," he smiled. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 am

Mer smiled and kissed him back. "I'm always right." She said smiling then looked over hearing Cameron walk down.

Cameron took a deep breath and walked in the kitchen and looked at the others then Derek.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 am

Derek chuckled, then pulled away from Meredith, to go over to Cameron. "Okay, Cameron," he started with a big smile on his face. "Time to meet our friends and your roommates from now on. You already met Lexie. This is April Kepner. That over there is Jackson Avery. And this is Cristina Yang. She doesn't live here, but she'll be here a lot. She's Mer's best friend," he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 am

Cameron looked at everyone and swallowed a little and waved weakly. "Hi." She said giving a small smile and looked back at Derek.

Jackson smiled at her and nodded. Hi Cameron. Nice to meet you." He said looking right into her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:42 am

Cristina looked over at Jackson when he started using his eyes and his charming smile again. She rolled her eyes and threw a chips from her bag at him.
"Oh, stop it. She's a teenager," she said.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:53 am

Cameron looked down and shook her head. "He was just being nice that is all." She said softly.

Jackson glared. "Yeah, just being nice. I mean she is pretty, but she is a teenager and I don't roll that way." Ge said.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 am

April and Lexie chuckled at this, and so did Cristina. "You do!" she teased with a grin. "Does Jenny know about this?" The two were not together, at least it was not official, but Cristina had seen them kissing, and Mer and April thought they knew something as well.

Derek chuckled and shook his head, then wrapped an arm around Cameron's shoulders. "Come on," he said. "Conversations tend to get awkward over here. Why don't we go grab some food? We'll need it."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:09 am

Jackson glared and went back to his sandwich not listening to a word they were speaking.

Cameron looked up at him and smiled a little. "Sure... I mean I guess we can if you want." She said smiling a little at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 am

Derek gave Cameron a big smile, then wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Let's go," he said, leading her to the door.

Meredith chuckled and shook her head, then placed her hands on Jackson's shoulders. "Cristina... Don't be mean," she smiled. Cristina shrugged with a cocky smirk. "I saw them," she said. "I saw you, Jackson!" she teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:18 am

Cameron looked back at them and sighed looking at Derek. "They always like that?" She asked then noticed it sounded bad. "I mean not that its a bad thing...."

Jackson looked. "She looked scared I was trying to be nice ok?!" he said looking at them
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:20 am

Derek chuckled and shrugged a little as they both got out. "Kind of," he said with a nod. "But once you get used to them they're kind of fun."

Cristina laughed again. "Was Jenny scared as well when you kissed her?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:50 am

She looked up at him and nodded a little. "Ok then. So where are we going?" She asked looking at him as they walked. She never really ate out much. Maybe two or three times in her life.

Jackson got up and grabbed his sandwich and walked to his room. He got sick of people always talking about him and Jenny. He wished some people would mind their own business.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:56 am

Derek smiled looking over at Cameron. "Well, there is a really good restaurant not far away from here. As well as two fast-foods and a cafeteria. You can pick," he smiled.

Meredith sighed and shook her head at her best friend's words. "Jackson, wait," she said gently, but he didn't listen to her. Then, she turned her eyes back to Cristina. "Cristina..." she said, but the brunette shrugged. "What? I didn't do anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 am

She looked at him. She sighed a little rubbing her head. "I would rather not." She said looking at her hands and pulled on one of the many wrist bands she had on. She on both her right and left wrist were covered in black, purple and blue bands.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 am

Derek sighed softly and gently wrapped an arm around Cameron's shoulders. "It's your first night here, so I want you to pick everything you like, everything you want. Okay?" he asked with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:48 am

Cameron looked at him. "Derek please. I don't want to pick. Please don't make me." She begged looking at him with hr big blue puppy eyes. She was sad and she hated picking things, because she was not allowed for so long.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:54 am

Derek sighed a little, but nodded. "Okay, okay... How about some junk food for tonight? I don't agree with it most of the times, but it's a special day," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:08 am

She looked at him. "Sir if you do not agree with it then no. I don't want anyone upset." She said looking down as they walked and she sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:14 am

Derek sighed and shook his head. "Cameron," he said gently, moving a lock of hair out of her eyes. "What happened back there at your house is over. It doesn't matter anymore. Now, you have to follow my rules. And my rules say that tonight, you can have anything you want," he told her with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:26 am

She looked when he moved her hair. She was trying hard not to move or flinch when he touched her, but it was getting hard. "I want Tracy." She said softly looking down at the ground a as she walked with him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 am

Derek looked at Cameron, a bit confused by her words. "Umm... what?" he asked, just wanting to make sure that he got it right.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:35 am

"Nothing. Nothing." She said sighing. "I'm not so hungry anymore..." not looking at him a bit. She was scared and lost from the first day being with this man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new fresh start
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next