Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new fresh start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:26 am

Cameron was scared to a point of no return. Derek asked her to move in with him and stay with her in which she agreed and she was now just staying a few more days with her step dad, so she could get her stuff out. She had been packing clothes and some of the books she had. Derek had already taking some of her clothes to his place so now it was mainly just the last bit of things she had to get out. She threw her bags out the window and took one more look i her room and climbed out the window grabbing her bags and ran to Derek and Mer's
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:31 am

Derek was at home, moving from there to there, waiting for his girl to come. He was worried, because he didn't know if she was going to be okay, but she had told him not to worry, 'cause she'd be fine. He was happy, Meredith was more than happy to have Cameron there and help him raise her.
"You should calm down, she'll be fine," his wife said. He looked at her and gave her a smile and a nod. He so hoped she was going to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 am

Lexis was cooking some dinner since the girl might be coming soon that was moving in with them. She was not sure about this like Mer and everyone else. "So Cameron is getting Lizzie's room right?" She asked looking at the couple as they waited.

Cameron ran till she was out of sight of her old house and a smiled spread on her face as she walked to her new home. She did not have a cell phone so she could not tell Derek she was on her way. Cam was a little scared, but it would have to be better then with Larry.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 am

Meredith looked over at her half-sister, who was cooking something for Derek's daughter. She shrugged slightly, getting up from the couch. "I think so," she said. "That means that I have to kick April out of that room. Do you mind if she comes to sleep with you upstairs?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Lexis nodded as she stirred the noddles in the pot. "Thanks fine with me." She said then drain the water from the noddles and added cheese and milk to the pot melting the cheese. "Derek does Cameron like Mac and Cheese?" She asked just thinking the girl might not like it.

Cameron walked up to the house and looked at him. "No way." She said smiling at the big house she was now going to be staying in.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 am

Derek looked at Lexie with a pretty confused look on his face. He didn't know about this, though they had talked about many things. He was just about to say that when Cameron came in. A smile pulled on his lips as he got up from the couch as well and walked up to her.
"Hey, honey," he greeted her, placing a kiss on her head.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:37 am

Cameron looked at Derek and blinked a few times. "Your shitting me right? This really isn't your house huh?" She asked with a smirk. This was the biggest house she had ever been in.

Lexis watched them and then turned around and added the noddles and stirred it in. She smiled sightly and pulled the pot off the oven and spooned the Mac and Cheese into a big bowl and placed it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 am

Derek chuckled as she said that. "Actually, it's Meredith's," he told her, pointing to his wife. Mer smiled and gave the girl a wave. "Hi," she greeted her. She was happy to have her there, because she knew that this made Derek happy.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:52 am

She looked at him and looked at her and waved. "Hi." She said. "I thought you two were married..." She said raising a brow. She was a little lost right now and not sure what was what.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:59 am

Meredith chuckled, getting up from the couch as well. "We are. It's actually my mother's house," she said with a slight nod. Then, looking over at Lexie, she pointed at her. "That's my sister, Lexie."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:09 am

She nodded a little. "Oh, so is your mother in a different state?" She asked then looked at Lexie and smiled a little. "Hi."

"Hi. I made you some dinner thinking you might be hungry. I hope you like Mac and Cheese." She said smiling big. She really hoped for this girl to be cool and like her.

Cameron smiled big. "I love Mac and Cheese. It is my favorite dinner like ever!" She said looking at Derek and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 am

Meredith kept her smile on as she shook her head a bit. "No, no... not exactly," she told her, but didn't give more details. This was a happy day for everyone, so there was no time for sad news.

Derek gave Mer a smile, before turning his eyes back to Cameron. "That's good," he chuckled with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 am

Cameron looked at them and smiled. "Not trying to be rude, but I really have to eat. I'm staving to death here." She said walking to the table and smiled at Lexie. "You so rock girl." She said getting a bowl and filled it with Mac and Cheese and sat down at the table and took a bite. "Holy shitting God. This is like so good!"
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:30 am

Derek chuckled as he looked over at Meredith, then went to sit at the table as well. "I'm glad you like it," he told his girl. "Lexie here is a great cook."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 am

Lexis smiled big and got the girl a glass of water. She handed it to Cameron and smiled.

Cameron took it. "Thank you so much." She said shocked by the kindness of these people. She looked at Derek and pushed the bowl to him a little. "Want a bite?" She asked and turned her head to one side and smiled brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 am

Derek sent Lexie a smile, happy that she was willing to help and happy to have Cameron there as well. They were all going to live together, after all. He gave Cameron a grin and waved a dismissive hand. "No no, thanks," he said. "I had a sandwich earlier at the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:28 am

Cameron nodded at Derek and smiled. "Ok." She said and let her eyes sparkle a little. She looked at her food and started to eat again, forgetting all about her last couple of days. She then looked up sad at Derek.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 am

Derek smiled as he kept his eyes on Cameron. He was so happy and glad that she had decided to come live with him. When he saw the sad look in her eyes though, he frowned slightly. "Is everything alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:35 am

She took another bite when he started to speak to her and sighed when she swallowed. "I kinda forgot to take my medication today." She said looking at him sadly. She had been so good about taking her medication, but today she was scared and lost.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:48 am

Derek's smile became smaller, but he gave her an understanding nod. "It's okay. I'll bring it to you, it's going to be fine," he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:51 am

She looked a little shocked. "You have my medication here?" She asked looking down at the bowl and smiled at him. She had no idea he cared this much already.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 am

Derek gave her a big smile and a nod. "I do," he said. He wanted her to be fine, so he had got all the medication she needed. He cared about her because even though he had just met her, she was his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 am

Lexie did the dishes and went to her room to give Cameron and Derek time alone.

Cameron smiled a little shocked that he was being so nice and caring. She never had that before in her life. She always had people hateful and mean to her, but right now she was getting treated good and loved. She really liked it. "Thanks Derek." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 am

Derek glanced at Lexie as she left, then looked back at Cameron. He gave her a nod and moved a lock of hair out of her eyes. "You're welcome, honey," he said.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 am

Cameron's short side bangs fell right back into her eyes, and she smiled a little more and nodded. She took another bite and took a drink of water and smiled at him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new fresh start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new fresh start
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next