Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another case.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

Just another case. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 am

Jenny nodded, then went on doing her job. Soon enough, the surgery was done and the woman had gorgeous breasts, Jen had to admit. Mark and her were the only ones left in there, getting rid of their gloves and their coats and washing their hands.
"What do you think about my boobs, Mark?" she asked suddenly. Okay, she knew that he was probably not the right guy to be asked about that, but he was the plastic surgeon, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 am

Mark was washing his hands as Jenny asked about her boobs. Mark leaned up a little and looked over at Jenny slowly moving his head to see her. "I'm sorry again." He said looking at her with a a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:24 am

Jenny glanced at him as he started looking at her like that. At his words, she chuckled and shook her head, looking down at her hands as she washed.
"What do you think about my boobs?" she asked again, keeping her eyes away from his.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:35 am

"I don't know. Their fine." He said looking at her. "Why?" He asked raising his brow again in question. He wondered what she wanted to know that from him none to less.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:38 am

Jenny looked up at him with big, kind of like puppy eyes. She finished washing and leaned back against the sink. "Fine?" she asked quietly, looking at him. "Not...good, at least?"
At his question, she sighed and shrugged slightly. "I don't know... I mean, look at this woman. She's 40 and she just got one of the most awesome pair of breasts I have ever seen. And now, I start wondering about mine, you know... I mean, I used to like them that way, but what if they are too small, or too big? And... you're a plastic surgeon, not to mention a player, so you always have a good opinion on this."
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:49 am

Mark looked at her and listened to all her words then swallowed hard. "Ok Want me to look at them? Its hard through clothes." He said looking at her and smiled a little. She was a friend and he wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 am

Jenny looked at him, her both eyebrows raised. "You..." she started, though she knew that he was right. "You have to look at them. You, Mark Sloan, have to look at my boobs," she stated, more to herself. "Okay, yes... I guess." Had she just said yes to that?
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 am

Mark looked at her. "If you don't want me too missy don;t ass me too ok?" He said drying his hands and watched her carefully. She asked him what he thought and now she was being like that? Not cool.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:00 am

Jenny put a hand on his arm, to make sure that he didn't leave. "No, I want to!" she said with a nod. And she was sure that he didn't mind that either. He was Mark Sloan after all. "I mean, I do want your opinion..."
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:05 am

Mark smirked and nodded. "Come to an on call room then." He said walking out looking around a bit. "I'm going to get coffee really quick. I'll get you one too." He said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 am

Jenny gave him a half-smile, then headed to an on-call room. Okay, she didn't know exactly what was up with her that day and why she had asked him to do this, but what if he was a surgeon and a player? He was also her friend. It didn't have to be weird, right?
When she found an empty on-call room, she sighed and plopped down on the bed, waiting for Mark to be back with the coffees. She really needed one.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 am

Mark ordered too double shot latta's and headed back to the on call room. He knew he had to help the girl so might as well right? He walked into the call room and looked at Jenny and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 am

Jenny looked up at Mark as he came in and locked the door, then took a coffee from him. She took a sip, then put it down, but didn't start taking her shirt off. She didn't even know why she was so embarassed about this, she shouldn't be, right? Right?...
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:18 am

Mark sat down and looked at her. "Take your time hun." he said seeing she was embarrassed, but really there was nothing wrong with this at all.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 am

Jenny shook her head and chuckled at his words. "You're Mark Sloan. I didn't know you accepted women 'taking their time'," she teased, then took off her shirt. She remained only in her black bra, which had to be taken off as well, she knew that. But her cheeks were already red...
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:24 am

Mark laughed a little. "Cute joke honey." He said looking at her. He got up and started to look at her breast in the bra. He wanted to see with bra and with out.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:26 am

Jenny chuckled at his words. "I know. I'm pretty cute," she stated with a sweet smile. She sighed and started blushing when he started looking at her breasts. "So?" she asked, wanting an opinion from him. They were not small, they were actually pretty generous. But she wanted the opinion of a surgeon. Plus, a player.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 am

He looked at her face and smiled. "Take the bra off please." He said stepping back to give her space. He knew he had too.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 am

Jenny looked up at him, eyes kind of big and lips parted. For a moment, she thought that it would be enough. But no... "Oh God..." she mumbled blushing more, then looked away from him. Her hands went back and in a second, her bra fell on the bed, as she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 am

Mark watched her as the bra feel. He looked at Jenny's chest and smiled. "Wow Jenny." He said looking at her then looked at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:41 am

Jenny felt like she couldn't look at him now, because it was not like she was having sex with the guy, like half of the hospital did. At his words and her stare, she blushed even more. She swiftly turned around and covered her face. "What?" she mumbled, pouting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 am

Mark looked at her and handed her her shirt and covered herself up. "You look great. Really you have perfect breast." He said watching her face.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 am

Jenny took her bra and put it on, before finally turning around to face Mark again. Her cheeks were all pink, but she didn't know if he could see it, because thankfully, the room was pretty dark. "Really?" she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sloan

Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 am

He smiled at her and tapped her arm. "Really. You don't need anything." He said sweetly and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 am

A big smile pulled on Jenny's lips when he said that. "You mean, you would enjoy them?" she asked. Okay, the question may have been a little bit inappropriate, but oh well, she had to know. "Because if you would, it means that they really are good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Just another case. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another case.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next