Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zola's Birthday party!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meredith Grey

Zola's Birthday party! Empty
PostSubject: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 am

Meredith was setting up the party for her and Derek's baby girl Zola. Mer could not believe their baby was one year already. She could not believe it really. Anyways she was looking around as she put out the plates and smiled. The whole living room was covered with colorful decorations all over. She smiled smelling the icing that Cameron was putting on the cake. Camero was having more fun then any of them setting this all up. She giggled a little seeing Cameron putting icing on the cake, but also had some on her cheek but she was in the zone with this cake. It was cute and she had to take a picture and smiled looking around once more. This was going to be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 am

Derek smiled as he walked inside the house. He had managed to finish work earlier that day, because it was his baby girl's first birthday and he couldn't miss an event like this one. He took off his leather jacket, then walked in the kitchen, just to see his other two girls, Meredith and Cameron.
"Hello, everybody," he greeted with a grin, then went to place a kiss on Mer's lips. "Hey, honey," he told Cameron as he kissed her head as well.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 am

Meredith smiled and kissed him back. "You got done early." She said smiling big at him and looked around. She was so happy he was home with them.

Cameron giggled at the kiss placed on her head and looked up. The pink icing now showed on her cheek. The cake looked great already, but she was putting the finishing touches on the cake now.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 am

Derek smiled and nodded at Meredith's words. "Yes, I was quick and efficient today. Couldn't miss my girl's party, could I?" He then noticed the icing on Cameron's cheek and chuckle, wiping it away with his finger. He stuffed it in his mouth then, looking at her. "Don't cook your face too, honey," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:57 am

Meredith smiled and nodded at him and watched the father and daughter together.

Cameron looked at him. "Haha funny." She said and rubbed her eyes then watched when he was not looking at her and took icing and put a big gob on his face and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:01 am

Derek jumped a bit, not having expected that. "Cameron!" he exclaimed with a chuckle. "I would take you back for this, but it's my kitchen and it will be a mess," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 am

Cameron giggled and backed away a little her big blue eyes sparkling. "No daddy you are to old. I am not scared of you." She said with a giggle again.

Mer laughed at them and shook her head. "Ok children behave. Or do I have to put you both in time out?" She asked folding her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:32 am

Derek chuckled, but when Meredith said that, he gave her the puppy eyes and pouted slightly. "You wouldn't do that," he said.

"Maybe I would," she chuckled, so he stepped closer and pressed a kiss on her lips. "You know you wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:43 am

Cameron looked. "Ewww!" She said covering her eyes. Then giggle. "You two are sick!" She sigh giggling again.

Mer looked at Cam then looked at Derek. "Lock her in her room I say." She said then smirked.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:53 am

Derek chuckled at Cameron's reaction, knowing that she was only joking. At Meredith's words, he laughed and pulled away.
"Hey!" he told her. "No locking up in her room. She's my girl," he grinned, then wrapped an arm around Cameron's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 am

Cameron looked at Mer and giggled again. She hugged Derek back and then took some icing and put a big goop on his face then took off running.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 am

Derek gasped in fake shock when she put a big goop on his face. "Cameron!" he laughed lightly, looking around for a napkin. "I'm gonna take you back for this, do you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:10 am

She giggled loudly. "Not scared!" She called and started getting the gifts down from her room that she got Zola.

Mer looked at him and handed him a towel. "She is like you see." She said smiling big.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:13 am

Derek rolled his eyes playfully at Cameron's words, then smiled over at Meredith as he wiped the icing off his face. "She is, isn't she?" he grinned, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 am

Mer looked at him and smiled kissing his cheek. "I think she is happy here." She said seeing how she had changed now. "She seems happy don't you think?" She asked smiling at him big. She loved having Cam as a step daughter.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:33 am

Derek smiled and nodded gently. "I think that too. I want to be better than Erik and better than her mother, you know... She's been through a lot," he told Mer.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:47 am

She looked at him and kissed him. "She knows you are nothing like that man and she knows you love and care for her. She loves and cares right back. Something she maybe never felt before." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:40 am

Derek gave Meredith a smile and a nod, then pecked her on the lips again. "Thank you," he said sincerely, before taking a step out of the kitchen. "Cam, what are you doing up there?" he called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 am

Cam peaked her out from the stairs and giggled. "Nothing!" She called back giggling again and went back to her room to get the gifts.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:34 am

Derek chuckled and shook her head, taking another few steps out of the kitchen. "Cameron!" he called again. "You know I don't believe you."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 am

"Who said I care if you believe me or not old man?!" She called back getting the gifts and smiling at them all now on her bed. She was so happy with this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:57 am

Derek sighed and shook his head. He had no idea what she was doing, but he was sure that it was something nice for Zola. A smile pulled on his lips; that was good. They were sisters, it was good to see that Cameron cared about the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zola's Birthday party!   Zola's Birthday party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zola's Birthday party!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Other Places - outside of the hospital :: Meredith's House :: Living Room-
Jump to: