Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Work vs. Love.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:07 am

Jenny turned around slightly to look at Jackson when he came in. She had missed him that day, he had been very busy with Sloan and she just hoped that he felt better. "Hey..." she said softly, a slight smile appearing in the corner of her lips. She was always happy to see him. Now she just had to remain just with him, no April, no anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 am

April got the hint and she walked upstairs.

Jackson was still hurt and did not want her to leave, but he had to act fine with everything. Because he did love her and that is what love is all about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:55 am

Seeing April leave, Jenny took a deep breath and looked at Jackson's flawless face. She didn't know how to say it, how he would react, but he had told her to leave, after all.
"I wanted to tell you that I thought this offer over, and... It was not easy for me to decide, you know. But I took your advice and accepted the job," she said gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:03 am

He looked at her as he shoved his fork into his mouth and looked down at his food till she started speaking and then smiled a little. "I am happy for you." He said taking her hand and rubbed it a little. "I really am. You need this." He said and let go offering her some food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Jenny was surprised, but nicely surprised when he gave her a smile. She had her doubts though, was he like that because he cared about her and wanted her to be happy, or was he like that because he didn't care if she left or she stayed? A slight smile pulled on her lips as well when he rubbed her hand.
"You... You are?" she asked, politely refusing the food. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:54 am

"Yes, Jenny. I am not heartless you know." He said eating some more and gave her a little bigger smile as he looked at his food and sighed a little. "I'll miss you, but I want you to be happy and we can talk on the phone." He said looking back at her and winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:51 pm

The small smile remained on Jenny's lips as Jackson spoke. She knew he was not heartless, but she had got to like him so much, as no one before. So she was scared and confused, but she had already accepted the job, so it was no way back.
"Of course," she smiled with a nod. "Every day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 am

He smiled hearing her say they could talk everyday. "A couple times a day at lease." He said smiling at her and rubbed her hand with his. He was happy to see her happy like this. It's all he wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 am

A soft chuckle escaped Jenny's lips at his words. She was happy that he was okay with her leaving to Europe, but she was going to miss him so much. She was going to miss everyone, but especially Jackson. When he started rubbing her hand, she moved closer to him and gently wrapped her arms around his neck. Her other hand went on his cheek as she looked into the eyes that had taken her breath away so many times. "Thank you," she said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:28 am

He smiled and nodded a little at him and touched her hand softly and kissed it. "I want you happy and that is all." He said looking away for a second and sighed, then looked back at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:05 pm

For a moment, Jenny felt like her eyes were going to start tearing slightly, but she knew that she was not the type to do that. She smiled softly when he kissed her hand and said that. He was so sweet and she was going to miss him so much. Without saying anything else, she gently leaned closer and pressed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 am

He kissed her back and put his arm around her neck pulling her closer. He was going to miss her a lot, but he would deal without her, he guessed. He was lost with his feeling, but that was ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:38 am

Jenny wrapped her arms closer around his neck when he responded the same way. She had never been lucky in love, but now, she did have strong feelings for this guy and she thought that he felt the same. So she was afraid, because she didn't know if she'd find anyone else to be like him. No one was like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:02 am

Jackson pulled back and smiled at her. She was leaving him so he was not happy, but he was doing his best to be happy or act it at lease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:04 am

Jenny looked down when they broke apart. She felt like she couldn't look at him anymore, because every smile, every look, every grin would make her miss him more and more and more while she was in Europe. She had said yes to the job, so it was nothing else she could do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:22 am

Jackson looked at her. "You Ok?" He asked. "Do you need me to help you pack?" He asked getting up smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:27 am

Jenny swallowed slightly, then looked up at him. He was right, she had to start packing. "Let me ask you a question first," she said softly, not getting up just yet. "Do you want me go?" she asked. "If it was not about my happiness and this job and someone just called me to go to Europe, would you still want me to go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:31 am

Jackson sat back and sighed thinking. "I would want you to be happy that is all that matters to me. it's all I care about." He said looking at her and smiled big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:32 am

Jenny sighed softly again; it was not what she wanted to know. "But let's say that this is not about me, but you. Would you still want me to go?" she asked. All she wanted was to see if he really had feelings for her, or she had been only a fling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 am

He looked at her and sighed. "I would want you to stay, but I will not ask that." He said looking at him. "I need you to go. I will not be the one that holds you back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:41 am

A smile pulled on Jenny's lips when she heard that. So he did have feelings, he did feel something for her. She cupped his face with her hands and gently pressed her lips against his again. She was happy that he had something for her, but she was sad that she had to leave after she found what probably was love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

He was not sure why she was kissing him again, but it did not bother him. He smiled at her and held her close to him as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 am

When air became more than necessary, she pulled away only slightly, then gently leaned her forehead on his shoulder. She wanted just another five minutes with him, then she had to go pack, get ready, then leave. Her plane was booked, so she couldn't back away now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 am

Jack put his arm around her and held him. "I'm going to miss you." He said, but was making sure he did not make her feel bad, but he had to stay that to her.He had to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:38 am

Jenny felt like she was going to cry, but not now, with him there. She would cry at home, she would cry on the plane, where she was by herself and anyone who saw her did not care. It was better this way. She was not a lucky person, so she was pretty sure that she wouldn't find another man like Jackson. "I'm going to miss you too," she said gently, wrapping an arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   

Back to top Go down

Work vs. Love.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next