Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new fresh start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

A new fresh start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:05 am

Derek chuckled when her bangs fell back into her eyes. "Finish eating and I'll show you your room," he told her with a grin. He really hoped she would like it.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:11 am

She looked at him and brushed her bangs a little out of her face. "I have a room here?" She asked looking at him. "Was thinking I would be on the couch." She said and started eating again so she could finish.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Derek chuckled a bit and shook his head. She was sweet when she was modest like that. "I couldn't leave my girl sleep on the couch. Meredith couldn't do that either," he told her with a shrug. "I hope you'll like it. It's not big, but I think it's pretty."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:09 pm

She looked at him as she finished her last bite when he called her 'My girl', she blinked a couple times, but smiled. "I'll like anything." She said and got up to wash her bowl and fork.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:38 am

Derek smiled and nodded slightly at Cameron. He had worked to make that place lovely for a girl like her, so he hoped that it would all be okay. When she got up to wash her bowl and fork, he stood up as well and waved a dismissive hand. "Let them in the sink, someone will take care of them. Come upstairs now," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 am

She started washing and when Derek told her it was ok and someone else would take care of them, she looked over at him. "Oh, but that isn't right, for someone to clean up my mess." She said and washed it quickly and then walked over to him, when she finished and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 am

Derek gave Cameron a genuine smile. She was so sweet and knew how to make herself liked. Anyone else he knew would have let those over there and gone upstairs to see her room. "If only you could tell that to the other people who live here," he joked with a smile, before kissing her head. "Come on," he said, as he started upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:22 am

She smiled a little at him, when he spoke to her and the kiss threw her off guard a little, but she liked it. She smiled up at him and followed him up stairs. She looked at the other doors as they walked past. She had no idea who all lived here, but it was a little weird not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:25 am

Derek looked at the other doors as well, then glanced back at Cameron. "You may not know the ones who live here, but you'll meet them too. One is Lexie, and one is Alex Karev, your doctor," he told her. Then, finally getting to her room, he smiled and opened the door. "Here it is," he said, holding the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:35 am

She looked at him, when he seem to had read her mind. "Alex?" She asked looking at him. She followed her to her room and gasped seeing it. ""Oh my God! Really?" She asked looking at him with big eyes, She could not believe this was here room!
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:38 am

Derek nodded a bit when she asked about Alex. "Yes," he smiled. "You remember him, right?" At her reaction though, a big grin pulled on his lips. "I hoped you'd like it. It's not huge, but it's pretty comfortable," he said, looking around as well.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 am

"Yeah I remember." She said softly and looked around the room. "This is small?" She asked looking at him. "Biggest room I have ever had." She said looking around with a big smile. She was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 am

Derek laughed lightly, then nodded quickly. "It's good to hear that," he said. He was excited as well, happy that she was happy. He didn't know where she had lived until that day, so didn't know if she'd like it. But she seemed excited and that made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:55 am

She turned around and smiled at him. "Its really great. Thanks Derek." She said and gave him a small nod of her head as her blue eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 am

Derek nodded with a smile, then took a step away. "Okay then, I'll let you unpack," he told her. "You should meet the other people who live here soon enough. I'm sure you'll like them," he said with a genuine nod.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:13 am

She put her bag on the bed and looked at him. "Oh?" She asked smiling a big. "What work do they do?" She asked as she started unpacking. She then looked at him with clothes in her hand. "How do you want me to put my clothes?" She asked looking right at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:18 am

Derek smiled back. He was happy that she was happy. At her question, he chuckled slightly. "They are all surgeons. Crazy, complexed surgeons," he replied with a grin. When she asked the next question, he slightly raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "I don't know, the way you want to," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 am

She looked at him and smiled a little. "Great. So a ton of smart people." She said softly looking at her clothes. She then looked up him. "The way I want?" She asked a little shocked.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 am

Derek chuckled at her words. "Smart and crazy," he added. There were many things happening in that house, but he was sure that Cameron would like everyone. At her next question, he shrugged again. "Sure," he replied, waving a dismissive hand. "There are people in this house who still leave their clothes all over the place, so it's all good," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:40 am

She nodded and looked at him. "Ok." SHe said then walked over to the dresser and opened it and it and placed the clothes inside.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:44 am

Derek nodded again, then took another step away. "Okay then," he said. "I'll see you downstairs after you're finished. Most of them should be home soon," he smiled, then headed down, where Lexie and Meredith were talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 am

She nodded and started to unpack her clothes. She sat on her bed for a minute and let out a out sigh. She wanted this to be right, but it was scary.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 am

Derek went downstairs and smiled to himself when she saw that April and Jackson were home as well, along with Cristina, who had probably come to visit Meredith. Alex was not there yet, but Derek knew that he was probably stuck in a surgery with Arizona. He greeted all of them, then walked up to Mer and her best friend. "Hi," he told Cristina, then placed a kiss on his wife's head.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:26 am

Jackson was looking for something to eat, because he was hungry and he sat down to eat the sandwich he made.

Mer smiled at him and leaned on him. "Is Cameron ok?" She asked looking up at him now. She was happy Cameron was here and happy. Or so she seemed.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:30 am

Derek smiled big and nodded. "She's great," he assured her, then walked over to Jackson. "Mmm, food," he stated, before starting to make a sandwich himself. Cameron had to be there any moment, and they all would get the chance to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new fresh start   A new fresh start - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new fresh start
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next