Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prom night goes so wrong!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:00 am

She was shocked when Alex snapped at her like that. She sniffled, and shook her head. She got up and got back in her dress and began to cry. She could not believe that just happened. She was just trying to get him to slow down that was all.

Mark kissed her lips and broke away, and started kissing at her neck. He pulled away from the wall, holding her close. He started to pull her dress off her softly shoulders.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:08 am

Alex growled again and shook his head, before heading outside. He wanted a sexy night with her where he could do everything he wanted. But she wanted him to be different and he was not in mood for it tonight.

Jenny gasped again when he started kissing her neck. Wow, he was so good. "Oh my..." she mumbled as an arm rested around his neck and the other hand stopped on his bare chest. This was so sexy and she wanted it bad.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:16 am

She ran out of the room and started for the the main part of the hospital to get out of there. She wanted to go home, get out of this dress and just cry all night.

Mark smirked hearing her. He pulling back and pulled off his shirt and undid his pants. He wanted this has bad as she did now.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:51 am

Alex just found an empty room, got inside and slammed the door behind. He sat down on the bed and took his head in his hands. He had wanted this so bad lately; things at the hospital were crappy and he just needed to make love to his girl. He had waited for her, not cheated on her, and when the moment was finally there, she backed away and he acted like the worst jerk on the planet. He shook his head and rubbed his face. This was so wrong.

A smirk pulled on Jenny's lips when Mark pulled away in order to take off his shirt and his jeans. She looked at his strong chest; he was so hot and she so wanted this. Her dress was unzipped, but she didn't take it off just yet, only to tease him. She started kissing his neck and his collar bone as he undid his pants. This was wrong, but it felt so right.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 am

Cameron was the opposed. She ran out of the room and headed right to the entrances door. She wanted out of here right now, and was going run home if nothing else. She had no money, so she couldn't get a cab or anything like that.

Mark smirked at her when his pants were off. "well woman or you going to get your clothes off or not?" He asked looking at her and pulled his boxers off.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Derek and Meredith were just getting at the hospital as well. She kept rambling about how weird they looked and how embarassing this was, but he actually thought of this as fun. He pulled up in front of the hospital and got out from the car, then helped Mer out with a smile.

At first Jenny wanted to tease him as much as she could. This was only sex, this was obvious, because she wouldn't ruin her amazing friendship with Mark with the beginning of a relationship. She was upset and needed this and that was it, so some teasing would do really good. But when he also pulled his boxers off and looked at her completely naked, her lips parted and her eyebrow raised ever-so-slightly. Okay, maybe she could let the teasing for some other time. She stared at him for a few seconds, before she slipped off her dress and remained only in her black panties.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:52 am

Mer looked at Derek. "I can't believe we are doing this. It's stupid." She complained looking down at herself. She was never the dressy kind of girl, but here she was in a long dress with her husband.

Mark watched her and turned his head to one side. "Are you going to get naked, or just stand there in your panties?" He asked folding his arm.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:56 am

Derek rolled his eyes and, with a soft smile, placed a kiss on her head. "Shut up. You're gorgeous and so am I," he grinned, then took her hand and started heading outside. However, it is then when he saw Cameron there, looking all angry or depressed. He frowned slightly, walking over there.

Jenny raised an eyebrow at his words. She looked him up and down once again; God, he was so hot. Then, she walked up to him and pushed him slightly towards the bed. "Well, maybe you should do some of the work too, don't you think?" she asked as she wrapped an arm around his neck and forcefully pressed her lips against his again, her breasts pressing against his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:12 am

Mer rolled her eyes at her husband and followed long with him. She as well see Cameron was sad. She had been crying and that was clear. She followed Derek over to her and wondered what was going on.
Cameron groaned when she almost tripped again, so she stopped and sighed taking her heels off. She leaned against the wall for a minute and shook her head.

Mark looked at her walking over and raised a brow, when she spoke like that. What was her deal now? She was going to be a smart ass now? When she pushed him and kissed him again. He put his hand on her sides, and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 am

Derek was really worried by now, when he saw that Cameron had been crying. He let go of Meredith's hand and walked over to his daughter. "Cameron?" he asked gently, moving closer to her. "What happened, baby?"

From Jenny's kisses and actions, it was obvious that she was hungry for this. She was upset and finding peace through sex with Mark Sloan didn't sound as bad at the moment. Not to mention that they hadn't even got to the real thing and he was already good and sexy; she kind of understood now how he got so many women in his bed. She kept kissing and pressing their bare chests together, as she turned so her back was facing the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:22 am

Cameron looked at him and sniffled. She threw her arms around him and held on tight around his neck, holding on tight. She hated herself right now, and hated Alex with all her heart right now. It hurt that he yelled and just left her.

Mark laid back pulling her on top of him as they kissed. He really liked this and the fact that she wanted him. He had thought of what it would be like to have sex with her, but really? Was this really happening?
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:27 am

Derek frowned when Cameron sniffled and threw her arms around his neck. His own arm gently wrapped against her body and he gently stroked her hair. "Baby girl, what happened?" he asked softly. It hurt to see her like that, especially that he didn't know what it was about.

Jenny got on all fours as she kissed him back. This was sexy and she definetly wanted it, but not without a little bit of teasing; it was just how she was. With a smirk on her lips, she broke the kiss and started kissing his neck and down to his collar bone. "Let's see now," she murmured through kisses. "...the abilities of the amazing... amazing... Mark Sloan," she teased with a grin, as she nibbled at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:37 am

She pulled back a little and looked at him. "You'll be mad, and disappoint if I tell you, and I can't deal with that too." She said still crying.

Mark chuckled as she kissed his neck and collar bone. It felt great having her lips on his skin. He licked his lips as he rubbed her back and to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:41 am

Derek kept his arms around Cameron and shook his head at her words. "I won't, I promise. I won't. Hey," he said, looking straight at her and wiping a few tears off her cheek. "I'm here for you, so talk to me."

Jenny smirked as she looked at his whole body once again, then pressed her lips against his. He was all naked and looking almost like a god, while she still had her panties on and nothing else. She hadn't expected to be in this situation with Mark Sloan of all people, but there they were.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:47 am

She let him wipe her tears off her little face. She took a deep breath and looked at him. She sighed and just let it out. "Alex and I have been dating and tonight we were going to have sex, and he got mad because I told him to slow down!"

Mark looked at her pushing her away. He looked into her eyes and flipped her over adn got on top of her. He started to work his magic, and started to kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 am

Derek's arms remained around her as she spoke, though his eyes hardened. Not necessarily because of her, but mostly because of Alex. His lips parted as he looked into her eyes; he was shocked. "Alex... as in Alex Karev?" he asked quietly.

Jenny was a bit surprised when he slightly pushed her away. He hadn't changed his mind, had he? It was not very Sloan-ish. But when he flipped her over and started kissing her neck, she understood that it was his time to show her who he was and why he had that reputation. She swallowed, then gasped slightly when he touched a soft spot. "Oh God," she mumbled, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 am

She looked at him, and pulled away closing her eyes. She did not want him mad at her at all, and that was what it was looking like. "Yes. As Alex Karev." She said sniffling. Mer touched Derek's arm, to try and calm him down a little bit. She did not want him yelling at Cameron at all right now.

Mark started slowly kissing down her neck to her breast. He let his hands travel down her body as he kissed. If she wanted him, then she was going to get the Mark Sloan all the nurses awe'd about.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am

Derek swallowed hard. He was not going to yell at Cameron, but he was definetly going to have a word with Jackson about it. "What did that bastard do?" he asked, his voice trembling slightly from the anger. "Who does he think he is?"

Jenny gasped slightly again as he went down, his lips and his hands wandering all over her body. It was obvious that he like to be the dom and she loved it too. Her fingers tangled in his soft hair and her leg went over the back of his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:11 am

Cameron looked at him. "Don't worry dad. He and I are done. I don't want to see him again." She said looking at him. "I don't want to see him anymore." She said.

Mark groaned a little working his way down to her tummy. Mark smiled up a big finding her panties with his hands and started to take them down.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:14 am

Derek shook his head and hugged Cameron softly. "Where's that bastard?" he asked. He was so angry, he was boiling inside and just wanted to punch Alex and make him miserable. Because this was what he deserved.

Jenny let out a soft moan as he got to her tummy. Oh God, he so knew how to make a woman feel good; that was why he was Mark Sloan after all. She closed her eyes and swallowed as he took off her panties. It was wrong, yet it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:25 am

She looked at him. "Please dad don't hurt him. Look can I just go. Can I get the keys, or can you take me home, or whatever. I just want to go home and get out of this ugly dress." She said, and started to cry again.

Mark worked his way down farther, getting closer to her woman hood. He knew how to please a woman and that was just what he was going to do for Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:31 am

Derek nodded slightly, then kissed Cameron's head. "Yes, I will drive you home. But you can't tell me not to talk to him at least. I can't, I'm your dad and he hurt you," he spoke, leading her outside.

Jenny kept her eyes closed as she leaned her head back a little. He was so good, and this was only the foreplay. "Oh, Mark..." she murmured, then swallowed slightly. That felt so great.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:48 am

She nodded lightly and let him lead her out. she was sad and felt like she was unloved. unwanted.

Mark looked at her and smiled. "yes?" he asked. he knew he was driving her crazy with what he was doing
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Derek swallowed and pressed another slight kiss on Cameron's head. He had no idea what to do or say, but he knew that he was angry and wanted to hurt Karev bad. But only after he took his girl home.

Jenny shifted slightly in bed, as she opened her eyes and looked down at Mark. There she was, naked, underneath his body; and it felt way too good. "I..." she breathed out, then slowly licked her lips. "Just... keep going," she spoke quietly, her heart beating faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 am

She looked at him and sighed a little at him. "I can drive home dad. Go have fun." She said sighing again and looked at him. She did not want to ruin his night too.

Mark smirked hearing her and he went back to kissing farther and farther down her body. He groaned with joy, as he got to her happy place and blew a little on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom night goes so wrong!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Other Places - outside of the hospital :: School-
Jump to: