Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prom night goes so wrong!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 am

Derek shook his head and rubbed her upper back a little. He wanted to kiss her head at first, but then gave up. He had to admit that he was disappointed in her as well, but he was not going to make a scene when she was in that situation. "Hey, it's good," he said gently. "I drive you home, then I come back. Unless you want me to stay with you." But in all honesty, he wanted to go back and kick Alex's ass, because that was what he deserved.

Jenny gasped softly as he did that. Okay, she had never never never expected to do this with Mark, from two reasons: one, he was her friend, and two, he was the player of the hospital. And she was not exactly one to give herself to the playboy, but she had been so sad because of Jackson that it didn't matter. And she was pretty curious about the great Mark Sloan's abilities in this field, as everyone seemed to look at him as if he was a god.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 am

She looked at him and wiped her eyes a little. "Would you stay with me?" She asked. Cameron needed someone, but so did not want Derek to go hurt Alex either. She still cared for him, and did not want her dad letting loose on him, but also at the same time, wanted him hurt.

Mark's smirk never left his face. He loved to play with women, and find what made then tick. Closeness was a girls big thing. He knew that, and he knew how to play that card with every girl.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 am

Derek swallowed hard when he heard her words. He actually wanted to go back inside, find Alex and beat him to a pulp, no matter what the others surgeons, Meredith or the Chief said. But he could stay put for the night and do it some other day. "Sure," he said with a nod, leading her to the car.

Jenny let him do his job for a while, moaning or gasping softly every now and then. She then cupped his face and brought it back to hers. She pressed a strong, passionate kiss on his lips, her arm going around his neck and her leg around the back of his thigh. The feeling of his naked body against hers was so good, too good.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:56 am

Cameron nodded, and sighed again looking down.When they got to the car, she got in, and looked at him. She really just wanted the night to rest.

Mark smirked more when she pulled him up, and let her took over. He liked girls doing that.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Even though his anger was focused on Alex, Derek was also disappointed in Cameron. She was a teenager, how could she not realize that someone who was almost thirty years old and who was a jackass was going to hurt her? He didn't even look at her, but got inside the car and started to drive home. He didn't want to have this discussion at the moment.

Jenny let Mark remain on top, but her arms wrapped closely around his neck and her lips melted with hers. Her leg stayed on the back of his thigh as she gently nibbled on his lower lip. It felt good and all, but she just hoped that they could keep their friendship even after this was over.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:16 am

Cameron looked at him and sighed. "You hate me. I can tell." She said looking away from him. "I'll walk home." She said looking out the window. She shook her head and sniffled a again.

Mark groaned letting her take the wheel on how this would turn out. He had the same friendly feelings about Jenny, but would she?
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:04 am

Derek swallowed hard and shook his head. He drove off from the hospital, his eyes glued to the road. "I don't hate you, Cameron," he said. "I don't agree with your actions, but I don't hate you."

Jenny went on with kissing and nibbling and arching her back so their chests touched. He was so hot and she was angry, so she couldn't help it.
*Time skip*
Afterwards, Jenny lied in bed on her side, gently covered by the light sheets. She put her hand under her head and sighed softly to herself. That had been great, but how would it go from there?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 am

She looked at him, and sighed. "I know, I do too. I thought he loved me. I loved him daddy. I really did. Not puppy love, but real love." She said. "The kind you and mama have." She said.

Mark was getting dressed and looked at her. 'You ok?" He said sitting on the bed with her as he out his shoes back on.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Derek was angry, but he knew that letting this show towards Cameron would only lead to more trouble. So he wanted to be there for her and make her understand that she was wrong, but calmly. "Cameron, don't say that..." she said with a soft sigh. "I'm sure you were just fooled by his looks, or his attitude."

Jenny was naked, only the light sheets covering her body. She remained in the same position, but turned her eyes to look at him. She sighed slightly, then shrugged a bit. "I... don't know. What will happen now, between us?" She wanted their friendship to stay, because it was so true and sincere; she didn't want to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 am

Cameron sighed and shook her head. "He was so kind when no one was there. He acted so gentle and like he cared. Jack was right, I'm never going to find someone that loves me. Just someone that cares about sex. All I'm good for." She said sadly.

Mark gave her a look. "What do you mean? Nothing is going to change, unless you want it to." Mark said touching her back a little. He wanted her comfort and not being uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:52 am

Derek sighed and shook his head. He kept his eyes on the road, because he feared that his look would scare Cameron if he looked straight at her. "It is not the case," he spoke lowly. "You have to start looking the right person in the right place. Karev is not someone to love, just like Mark Sloan isn't, for example," he explained.

Jenny's big eyes looked up at Mark. She gently put a hand in his lap and swallowed slightly. "I don't want anything to change," she spoke quietly. "I don't want it to change. You are my best friend and I love you... Really," she said. She didn't know exactly what to say, but she knew that he would understand.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:28 am

"I told him so many things. Things I've never told anyone." She said softly, and sighed. "I wasted my money on getting this dress, and he made me think I was pretty..." She said softly. "I just want to be home and out of this ugly dress." She said.

Mark smiled and touched her hand. "Love you too girl." He said smiling brightly at her. He was glad she did not want what they had to change.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:32 am

When Derek only assumed what things she might have told Alex, his blood started boiling and going up to her head. He just wanted to punch the guy at the moment, to make him suffer just like he had made Cameron suffer. "Cameron," he said lowly. His voice was gentle, but strict. "You are not pretty, you're beautiful. There are other guys on this Earth, this Earth is not populated only by jackasses."

A big smile pulled on Jenny's lips at Mark's sweet words. She knew that having sex with him, her best friend and the player of the hospital had been wrong, but she felt like it at the moment and didn't want anything to change. She gently squeezed his hand, still looking into his eyes. "If you really mean it, can you come over here and just hold me for five minutes?" she asked with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 am

She looked at him hearing the tone he was using and looked down a little. "I guess so." She said, pulling her knees to her chest and hugged them.

Mark smiled and nodded a little. "Sure. If you want me too." He said laying next to her and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Henderson

Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am

Derek swallowed slightly, looking at Cameron from the corner of his eye. He loved her so much and he was so mad at Alex at the moment; but she had also made her mistakes. The anger towards Karev was growing, but there was not much he could do. So he turned his eyes back to the road and kept driving.

Jenny's smile grew bigger at Mark's words and actions. She was glad that nothing was wrong between them because of this experience; excepting the occasional teasing that would sometimes take place. She kept the sheets close around her body. She gently put her head on his chest and wrapped an arm around his stomach. "Thank you," she said, then made a long pause. "But you were really good, you know," she added mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom night goes so wrong!   Prom night goes so wrong! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom night goes so wrong!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Other Places - outside of the hospital :: School-
Jump to: