Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How messed up one life can be

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:12 am

Alex closed the charts, then gave her a nod. "I know that," he said with a shrug. "I didn't even say that you were." He then looked at her for a second. The earlier thoughts kept coming into his mind. "I... I will prescribe you some glucagon," he said, trying to brush the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:21 am

She looked up at him. "I know, but you were thinking it. I can tell." She said looking down. She said and leaned back in the bed. She nodded at him telling her that he was going to get her some glucagon.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:32 am

Alex just shook his head at her words, then took off. He was going to bring her the glucagon, but he wanted to have a chat with Derek first. "Dr.Shepherd," he said, sighing slightly as he stopped the attending on the hallway. "I have a question."

Derek nodded, not looking up from his charts. "Tell me, Karev."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:36 am

She sighed and looked around. She now wanted to get out of here, because this guy was not being nice and scared her a little bit. She looked around making sure no one was watching and she got up and looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Karev

Alex Karev

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 am

Alex told Derek about his patient, but didn't mention any name. He wanted to get him there and if there really was something, it would come out.
Derek smiled as he entered the ER and saw that the girl had got up from her bed. It meant that she was better already. "Hello, Miss. I'm Dr.Shepherd," he said, before he looked over her charts.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:47 am

She jumped a little hearing another mans voice. She looked at him and nodded. "Yes sir?" She asked putting her hand to her head and sighed a little getting light headed again.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:04 am

Derek saw that the patient as getting dizzy, so he just glanced at Alex. "Karev," he said. Alex nodded then went up to Cameron, once again helping her sit.
Derek looked through her charts, surprised that they had the same last name. What a coincidence, he thought. "Huh, your name is Shepherd," he stated with a smile, trying to make her a little bit more comfortable to being around them.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:13 am

She looked at Derek and Alex when he went to help her. She pushed away a little. "I'm not a baby. I don't need your help." She said sitting back down and looked at Derek. "Yes my last name is Shepherd. My mom hates me going my that name but Cameron Shepherd sounds better then Cameron Carmon." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:16 am

Alex glared a bit and pushed himself away from her. Why did she have to make it difficult? He was just trying to help, it was his job.

At Cameron's words, Derek's breath got stuck in his throat. It couldn't be... It just couldn't. "Karev?" he said, keeping his eyes on the girl's face. "Go take care of other patients, I got her."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:31 am

Cameron watched as Alex walked away. She looked back at Derek and blinked her eyes at him. "Who are you?" She asked knowing he might be that guy that was in the picture she seen a long time ago. He was older now then in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:33 am

Derek waited for Karev to leave the room, then sat down on the chair near Cameron's bed. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, looking down at the floor. This was shocking and he didn't even know what to say or do. He raised his eyes and looked at her. "Who are you, Cameron?" he asked softly, studying her features.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:46 am

She was staring at the floor almost studying it. "I'm Cameron Douglas. My mom was Charlotte Douglas. She was twenty and met this Derek Shepherd." She said taking a deep breath. "They dated for a few months and they broke up. She never told him about me." She said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 am

Derek swallowed hard at the girl's words. Why in hell hadn't Charlotte told him? Why did he have to have this shock? He nodded slowly and stared at the floor again, running a hand through his hair. After a few seconds of silence, he raised his eyes to look at the girl, his girl.
"And I am..." he said, then swallowed again. "I am Derek Shepherd."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:58 am

Her eyes looked up at him. "I know you are. Yours my father." She said looking at him. "You don't own me anything ok. I'll just go and you forget you met me ok?" She said getting up and started walking, but she got a sharp and fell onto Derek's lap. "Oh God... I'm sorry." She said sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:01 am

Derek looked at her. He didn't even know what to do. He couldn't leave her just like that, could he? He followed her with his eyes as she got up, but quickly grabbed her when she fell onto his lap. "Come here," he said softly as he got up slowly and wrapped an arm around his waist. He helped her lay down again and gently stroked her cheek with his thumb. "You can't leave just yet," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:10 am

She was a little scared when Derek helped her back onto the bed and she covered her face quickly when he reached out to touch her cheek. She never had someone being nice to her. When someone went to touch her it was always in a bad way. A slap here. a punch there. That was the story of her life.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:11 am

Derek frowned when Cameron covered her face and almost slapped his hand away. He only wanted to be kind with her, because he didn't even know how to react. "Cameron," he said gently, retreating his hand. "Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 am

Cameron slowly moved her arms from her face and looked up with tear filled eyes. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine Derek." She said softly then thought. "I mean... Mr. Shepherd." She said and swallowed. "I'm sorry sir." She said feeling her headache slowly going away. The meds were doing their job and now she was feeling a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:19 am

Derek sat down on the bed near her when he saw her eyes filled with tears, but raised his hands in defeat. "Okay, I will not try to touch you again," he told her gently, realizing that something was not right. "But can you tell me how you are and what is wrong with you? I can see you are not fine, like you want to make it look. And I do care," he said genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:23 am

She sniffled trying to make the tears stay at bay. "We can touch me. There is not anything you do to me that has not be done before." She said softly sighing and looked at him. She was trying so hard to keep her tears from filling, but they were so close.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:25 am

Derek sighed and couldn't help touching her cheek again. It was so soft and she was so beautiful and his... He was in shock, she was already a teenager and he hadn't caught anything of her. But her problems seemed to be a lot more bigger than this. "Talk to me, Cameron," he said gently. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Cameron looked at him and flinched a little at his hand, but let him touch her cheek. His hand was so warm and clean. He was clean. Something she was not use to. She was use to dirty cold hands slapping and punching her, not this. She liked this. She felt she had not to fear this man, but maybe he was doing this to make her feel good then hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Derek sighed when Cameron flinched again, but this time didn't retreat his hand, no. He was one to fight for what he cared about, not one to get scared and run away. And now, however shocking the news had been, this was his teenage daughter, beautiful, innocent, right in front of him.
"Tell me what is wrong," he said gently, as he kept stroking her soft cheek with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:30 pm

She looked at him with her deep big hazel eyes. She gave a small smile and sighed a lttle. "Nothing is wrong. I'm all better now." She said sitting up a bit and rubbed her eyes. She looked at him. "How long do I have to stay here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 am

Derek smiled back when the girl did. She was so beautiful and she was his... And he was glad that she felt better now, even though she was hiding something from him. "Not too long," he told her. "We'll keep you in here until you can walk properly without getting light-headed, okay?"
A pause followed and Derek looked down at the floor. "How... How is Charlotte?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How messed up one life can be
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Medical Places :: Emergency room-
Jump to: