Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How messed up one life can be

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:33 am

"The whole he took your wife and you're ok with it. Most guys would have killed him then the wife." She said shrugging and looked away. "Sorry I should not have said that."
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 am

Derek chuckled and once again waved a dismissive hand. "Well, I am a nice guy. I haven't been a nice guy all the time, but you know..." He shook his head as he made a pause. "At first, I wanted to kick her out of the house. Then I decided that I should leave. I fled from New York to Seattle, then she was back. Then, when he was back, I punched him and hated him for a long time. But that took me nowhere," he explained with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:42 am

Cameron blinked a again and nodded a little. "Ok. Well glad you punched him." She looked over at him and smirked. "Did you make him bleed?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 am

Derek sighed, though a smile remained on his lips. "Yeah, I did," he nodded. "But we're friends again, that's what matters."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:51 am

"Good job." She said with a smile. She yawned a little and rubbed her eyes. "I better get out of here" She said looking at him and started getting up.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:03 am

Derek gave a soft sigh and a nod. "Yes, you're free to go," he said, then pulled a pen and a piece of paper out of his pocket. "Here is my telephone number. I'll talk to you however often you want to. And please, think about my offers."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:46 am

She took the paper and smiled at the clean writing. "Ok there is no way you are a doctor." She said with a small smile. "This is way to clean." She said looking at the paper again and sighed. "I don't have a phone." She said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:44 am

Derek gave a soft chuckle at her words. "Well, I'm doing what I can," he joked. When she said that she didn't have a phone, he nodded slightly and took the paper back. "Okay. I'll write my address down here, okay? Feel free to come whenever you want," he told her gently.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:03 am

She looked at the paper and took a deep breathe. "I don't think I need time to think." She said looking at him with sad eyes. "I can't take this treatment anymore." She said biting her lip looking down as she rubbed her hands together. He told her he would take her in, so he would not go back on his word right? He couldn't, she wanted it, but she was scared still.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:04 am

Derek frowned slightly in a confused way. His girl, the girl he had found out about many years after she was born, had diabetes. And now, she said that she couldn't take treatment. It was not possible and he wanted to help her as much as he could.
"What, why?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 am

She looked at him and sighed a little, with small tears in her big blue eyes. "I can't take the beatings anymore. I can't take the hits, and kicks. I can't take being thrown or... I just can't." She said shaking her head softly.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:53 am

Derek was hurt by her words, because she hated to hear that some other man, who had no rights over her, abused her; her, who was his daughter, not that man's.
"Cameron, listen to me," he said gently. "You can talk to me anytime you need it. You can come to my house anytime you need it. You don't have to take it anymore, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:08 am

She looked at him as he spoke and nodded her head. "Ok... Ok. I don't have to take it anymore." She said nodding her head and sighing. She looked down at her chipping black nail polish and sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How messed up one life can be   How messed up one life can be - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How messed up one life can be
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Medical Places :: Emergency room-
Jump to: