Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just another case.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:09 am

Jenny rolled up her sleeves as she walked on the hallways of the hospital. It was a dark, stormy night and it had been a pain for her to get to work. Her leather jacket looked like crap because of the rain and her hair was still not dried up completely. She pinned it up in a high ponytail and walked up to Dr.Bailey, to see if she needed help with anything.
"Henderson, you're finally here," the short woman said. "I got you an attending for the day."
Jenny was a bit surprised, but also happy about it. She always liked working with attendings, because she had a lot to learn from them. "Oh, great," she smiled. "Who is it?"

Last edited by Jenny Henderson on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:18 am

Mark was waiting on his little helped today. Bailey had told him he was getting Jenny today, and really he was happy about that. The girl was like a sister to him and all, so he loved working with her. And teasing her was always a part of it. He was of course teaching her things, but having fun while doing it. He was walking up when Jenny had asked who she was working with. "Me!" Mark said with a bright big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:23 am

Jenny's head shot up when she heard a cheerful voice not far away from them. A smile pulled on her face as well when she saw that it was Mark. It was great working with him, because he was an amazing surgeon, but also a good friend of hers, so they could also have fun while working. "Dr.Sloan," she greeted him with a grin, as Bailey was still there and she had to know that they were professionals. "It will be a pleasure to work with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:39 am

Mark smirked watching Jenny. He knew she was happy to be with him today, and he was happy to have her. He looked a Bailey. "I got her now Dr. Bailey. Thank you for letting me have my pick today." He said with a name of his head as a thank you to the short doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 am

Bailey was always suspicious when it came to Sloan and his female coworkers. The guy didn't know what professionalism was or how he was supposed to stay away from the people he works with. And especially at Henderson's grin, she folded her arms over her chest. "Yeah..." she said, watching them closely. "You're welcome."

Jenny didn't even noticed Bailey's suspicion, so she walked away with Mark, a smile on her lips. "So, you picked me?" she asked, slightly raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:52 am

Mark gave Bailey a light tap on her arm as he started walking away from her. He chuckled a little looking at Jenny. "Well yes hun. I miss working with you." He said pushing her with his shoulder and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:59 am

Jenny chuckled at Mark's words. "How sweet," she said with a grin, rubbing her hands together a little. "I missed Plastics too. I mean, Cardio with Teddy is awesome, but the chance of killing someone is bigger," she told him, purposely not noticing how she had missed working with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:08 am

Mark looked at her and smiled. "You are lucky. We get to make this woman's breast like friggen huge!" He said pressing the elevator button and stood back looking at her then put his hands out from his chest. "Huge." He said again licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 am

Jenny let out a laugh and shook her head. This was Mark, and everyone in the hospital had got used to him. "No, you are lucky," she said, pointing a finger at him. "I have my own breasts to play with," she teased with a smirk as she stepped inside of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:22 am

Mark walked in and pressed the floor number they needed and smiled at her. "I wish I had my own breast to play with. Yours are fun looking." He said with a smirk. He loved women and that was clear, but he might be a little too much some times, but that was just a part of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:25 am

Jenny laughed again and raised an eyebrow. She was a professional usually, but this didn't work that well when she was around Mark. "Fun-looking?" she asked, looking at him. "I don't even know if that is a compliment or an insult," she chuckled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:30 am

Mark smirked and looked at the girl. "compliment." He said and looked back at her butt then. "Butt looks fun too." He said smirking more again. He leaned back against the wall as they moved from floor to floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:33 am

Jenny chuckled when he said that it was a compliment. "Good then," she said, then folded her arms over her chest. At his next words though, her hands flied back to cover her butt. "Mark!" she exclaimed with a smile, shaking her head. "You're sick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:47 am

Mark threw his head and let out a long laugh. It was funny to him, that she was now covering her butt, just cause he said something. "Not the first time I've checked it and out and not going to be the last, so chill." He said pointing his finger at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:50 am

Jenny's mouth opened and her eyebrow remained up. "You really are sick," she repeated with a chuckle, taking her hands away from her butt. Of course, he was very hot as well, but they were friends, and she didn't exactly think of herself as hot, so she hadn't expected that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 am

He laughed looking at the girl. He wrapped his arm around her neck and gave her a small hug. "Yours cute when all red like that." He said pointing at her rosy cheeks, and laughed again. He was really having fun right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 am

Jenny chuckled again and shook her hand, putting an arm around Mark's waist as well. At his words, she smiled and buried her face in his chest. "Noo," she mumbled, then let out another chuckle. "I am not red." Of course she was, because even though he was her friend, he was still the player of the hospital, the one almost every woman wanted, and he had made her compliments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:32 am

He laughed pushing her away. "Don't be trying to jump me girl. And you are so red by the way." He said and ticked her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:34 am

Jenny laughed lightly and shook her head, looking away from him. He was so able to make everyone blush, even her. She jumped slightly and slapped his hand away when he tickled her. "Stop it," she chuckled, giving a roll of eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:58 am

He nodded. "Ok. I'll stop." he said walking off the Elevator and grabbed his chart and looked at jenny. "Come lets talk to our girl." He said smiling at her as he walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:02 am

Jenny gave Mark a smile and a nod, then followed him closely. She really liked Plastics, because she got to operate and even save lives, though sometimes it was less risky than Neuro or Cardio. Of course, feeling a heart pulsing in your hand was incredible, but she didn't know if she was made for that.
As they entered the patient's room, Jenny gave her a nod, seeing that they didn't know each other. "Hello, Miss Lewis," she greeted. "I am Dr.Henderson, I'll be working with Dr.Sloan on your breasts."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:20 am

Mark followed her in and walked over to Mrs. Lewis. "How are we today Mrs. Lewis? Are you ready to go into Surgery?" He asked sitting now on the chair that was close to her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 am

Mrs.Lewis smiled as she looked over to Dr.Sloan. She hadn't expected to have such a good-looking surgeon, so it was all much better. "I am great, thank you," she said with a nod. "And I am definetly ready to have breasts."

Jenny remained standing as Mark sat down on the chair. "Mrs.Lewis, I see here that you want a 34DD," she said. The woman was pretty petite, so that may have looked weird on her. "It is a big size, are you sure about it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 am

Mark laughed at Mrs. Lewis' comment then looked at Jenny. "Dr. Henderson." He said giving her a look telling her to stop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:54 am

Jenny glanced at Mark when he gave her that look, then with a swallow, looked down in the woman's charts again.

Mrs.Lewis smiled and put a hand on Dr.Sloan's hand. "No, Dr.Sloan, let her talk," she reassured him, as if in telling him that everything was alright. She then turned her eyes back to Dr.Henderson. "I am flat, as you can see," she told her with a chuckle. "I have always been this way and it is not easy. I know you don't know it, because even through this large shirt I can see you have great breasts. As for me, I am almost 40 years old and I have never been happy with the way I looked. So yes, I want this. I may be old, screw it! I want to have fun," she told her with a smile.

Jenny nodded slowly at her compliment and her words, then gave her a smile as well. She was very nice, she could see. "Okay," she said kindly. "We will do our best for you to have the chest you wish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another case.   

Back to top Go down

Just another case.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next