Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Running away.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 am

Derek glanced at the trash bucket, then put his head in his hands again. "Yeah yeah, thanks," he mumbled, waving a hand again. He did not like where he had got, but he didn't know how to stop it. He had lost Meredith and he didn't know how much he'd have Cameron around either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 am

She looked at him and got the toast and plated it in front of him. "Eat it will make you better" She said rubbing his neck now. She started to massage his neck, because she wanted him better,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:35 am

Derek kept his head in his hands as she started rubbing his neck. "I'm a mess, Cameron. I'm in a mess and I don't know how to get out. This is not what you hoped for when you came to live with me," he mumbled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:55 am

"just shut up. It's the whiskey talking again." She said shaking her head as she massaged his neck. It was the same thing last night and then he next day he would drink and talk her down again. It was over and over again. She was learning to deal with it as she had before.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am

Derek sighed and shook his head, as if she was only talking stupid things. "No, it's not," he replied, rather harshly. "I'm turning into your stepfather, why are you still here?" he asked, not looking at her just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 am

She looked down at him and sighed a little. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kisses his cheek. "You told me not long after I moved in with you, that you would never leave me alone. Never! No matter what I did, or what I was going through. You would stay with me, and I feel the same about you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running away.   

Back to top Go down

Running away.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Other Places - outside of the hospital :: Homes :: Derek's Trailer-
Jump to: