Grey's Anatomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running away.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Cameron was making dinner in the small trailer, Derek owned. She looked at him. Derek was a wreck. He was not going to work or showering or drinking anything besides beer. Cameron was sacred because Derek was yelling and screaming over nothing at all. Cameron was sacred that he would hit her soon.
Back to top Go down
https://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:29 am

Derek was out, just sitting on the cold ground with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. This was how he had been lately and this was why he had left Meredith's house to get back to the trailer. He had taken Cameron with him, because she was his daughter after all, not Meredith's. He sighed, passing a hand through his hair, and took another swig.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 am

Cameron finished dinner and plated it up. She looked down at the meal she had made and sighed a little. She walked out and sat down by Derek. "Daddy I have dinner done." She said holding the plate out to him. "Eat dad." She said watching him. He needed to eat and not just drink. She wanted her father back. She wanted the old guy that she met back.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:36 am

Derek didn't even look up at Cameron when she got out of the trailer with a plate of food. He didn't want to eat, he just wanted to be let alone. He had fought with everyone and he was tired of it.
"No," he replied simply, then took another swig of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:40 am

Cameron sighed and set her plate down still holding his. "Daddy please eat. If you don't your going to get sick like you did last night. Please I don't want you to get sick again. Please daddy." She said giving him her puppy eyes that when he was sober he never could say no to.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 am

Derek turned his head slightly to look at her and sent her a death glare. He slapped his hands so the plate with food fell down.
"Leave me alone," he said in a low, dangerous voice.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 am

Cameron sniffled trying to hold her tears after he slapped her hands with the plate and made the food fall. "I worked hard on that food." She said looking at him and got up grabbing her plate and sat down by him again. "Eat dad. I will not clean you up again. I can't do it again. This is the third day that you have not ate."
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:03 am

Derek growled and slapped her hands again. "Leave me alone I said! Are you deaf or something??" he yelled, his eyes blazing with dangerous fire as he looked deep into her teary blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 am

She looked at him as he slapped yet another plate out of her hands. "Ok then. Don't want to eat. Just sick then, I don't care. Tell me. Do you like what you are doing daddy? Do you like always drinking? Like losing the woman you loved? The man I met would do anything to keep her, and now you just let her leave. Help me understand this. Please! I am asking you to help me understand why you changed." She said grabbing his cold hand into her and held it tight in her much smaller, warm hands.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am

Derek started getting even angrier as she kept talking. Why couldn't she just shut her mouth and go back into the damn trailer?! He got up from the ground swiftly and took his hand out of her grasp. "What the hell do you want from me, Cameron?" he yelled, glaring at her. "You found me after all that time when you didn't even care that you had a real father and now you think that you can be a real daughter? Give me a break!"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:24 am

That hit her hard. His words ripped into her heart and tore pieces out. "I looked for you." She said softly looking down. He was really scared of him right now, but she could not stop talking. She could not stop trying to help him right now. He did not leave her after they met and he knew she was in trouble and needed help. He held her and helped her. She was not going to leave him when he needed someone. She looked up at him and let a few tears fall out of her eyes. "I won't leave you when you need someone." She said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:49 am

Derek narrowed his eyes as he looked at her. It was not him talking at the moment, it was the alcohol. "Who told you that I needed someone?" he asked lowly and stared at her for a while, before he started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 am

She grabbed his hand when he spoke and asked who had told her, that he was in need of someone. "I know you do Dad. You were there when I felt I did not need someone, and you were there for me, so I can't just leave you." She said looking into his cold eyes. "I love you daddy and I will not leave you. That is a promise."
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:07 am

Derek listened to her and seemed to understand at the beginning, but then took his hand out of her grasp again and growled. "Can you just shut up for one moment? Can you leave me be with myself for a little while? I get it, you want to be here, blah blah. But everyone wants to be independent and alone at times!"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 am

She blinked her eyes. Tears filled her blue eyes once again. "Ok... Ok have your alone time. I'm going to go to bed after cleaning up for dinner that neither of us got to eat." She said turned away and walked to the trailer. She sniffled walking to the trailer. She felt like she was going to just start crying her eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:42 am

Derek almost growled again, but stopped to rolling his eyes and shaking his head. He was happy to find her and have her, but sometimes, it was too much. He had had many problems with her and she hadn't listened at all and now, she wanted to look as if she was interested. He took the bottle of whiskey and took another swig.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:48 am

She laid down on the couch, which was were she slept. She closed her eyes sniffling again. She could not believe he was like this now. She missed Alex and just wanted him right now.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 am

Derek remained outside for a little while longer, before his bottle of whiskey was done. He then stumbled back inside, not even caring that the noise may wake Cameron up. He had other things in his blurry mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 am

Cameron had not been asleep. When Derek walked in she sat up and looked right at him. It was late. About almost one in the morning, but she was still awake. She looked at him and sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:04 am

Derek noticed Cameron looking at him and sighing. He hated how she was so judgy with him, while she was not far away from his attitude either. "Go to bed," he told her, waving a hand.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 am

She sighed and looked at her. "I am in bed. Your making a lot of noise." She said softly and rubbed her face. "Do you feel sick tonight?' She asked a little.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:10 am

Derek swallowed; he felt like he was going to throw up soon, which was not unexpected seeing how much he had drunk and that he hadn't eaten in a while. "I'm good," he lied, waving a dismissive hand and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:14 am

She looked at him and could tell that he was about to get sick. She got up and got him a water and opened it. "Here. Drink this." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

Derek Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:15 am

Derek glanced at the bottle, then took it from her without even thanking. He stumbled to their small kitchen and sat down on a chair. He took a sip of water, then rubbed his face a little. He was not good. He was not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Shepherd
Admin
Cameron Shepherd

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:25 am

She watched him and made him so toast. She watched him hoping he did not throw up right here at the table. it was a bad mess and she did not want to clean it up. She grabbed the trash bucket and walked over to him. "Here just in case you get sick." She said touching his sweaty head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away.   Running away. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running away.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Other Places - outside of the hospital :: Homes :: Derek's Trailer-
Jump to: