Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Parent/Teacher Conference

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:28 am

Derek looked at Cameron, one eyebrow slightly higher than the other. He sighed and leaned back in his armchair, then folded his arms over his chest. "You should know," he said, still upset. "You lied to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:30 am

She swallowed hard seeing his eye brow raised. What had she done wrong? She had no idea really. When he said she had lied to him she leaned up. "WHEN?!" She asked loudly getting a little scared, but she masked it as anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greysanatomy.forumotion.net
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:34 am

Derek's eyebrow shot up higher when Cameron raised her voice. "Are you yelling at me, seriously?" he asked, moving closer to her. "You are the one who yells, even though you hid your notes from me? I got you here for a reason, Cameron. How can you lie to me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:37 am

She leaned back fast when he got closer. She had no idea if he would slap or hit her and she was going to try and stay away. "What notes?" She asked meekly and now playing with her shirt trying to keep her eyes down and not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:39 am

Derek narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "Are you kidding me?" he asked a bit roughly. "Do you really keep on lying to me? You got them back with my name on them and I know so well that I haven't signed anything, Cameron."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:44 am

She swallowed again and looked at him. "What was I suppose to do? Come to you and tell you I was getting into fights? After only knowing you for about a two month? Really?" She asked shaking her own head. "This is bullshit." She said getting up and started walking to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:48 am

Derek looked at her. When she started walking away, he grabbed her by the arm. He knew that he shouldn't be too rough, because she had had a difficult past, but she had to learn to respect him. "You don't go anywhere when I talk to you," he told her. "Yes, really. You had to tell me. What do you think I would've done to you? Nothing, because you didn't lie to me. When you came to live here with me, I wanted to be respected, okay? I saved you from that bastard, but because I'm a good man, it doesn't mean that I'm stupid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:53 am

She gasped when he grabbed her arms and she closed her eyes tight expecting his hand to connect to her face. or somewhere else on her, body, but when he just spoke she looked at him and sighed. "I thought you were going to be really mad and hurt me ok?" She said sighing again. "Sorry, but my past makes me fear people, if you can't handle that, let me leave." She said. Ok that was a bit much, but she had no idea what to say, because her mind was racing and she was lost. "I never disrespected you, nor have I ever thought you were stupid." She said.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 am

Derek didn't let go of her arms, but held her gently, not wanting to hurt her. He sighed and shook his head. "If I was to hurt you, if I was to get mad from anything, I wouldn't have asked you to come here," he said, a lot calmer now. "Do you know how it felt, hearing that from your teacher who almost told me and Meredith that you took us as fools and signed the notes instead of me? Have you even thought about this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:04 am

She sighed and looked at him. "I never thought you were fools. You two are the smartest people I know." She said looking into his eyes. "Do you know what it feels like to be scared of telling your father anything? I do. I was pulled out of bed, stripped, and beaten till I was bleeding. So I was scared to tell you ok?!" She said loudly again.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:08 am

Derek swallowed hard at Cameron's words. He knew that she was abused, but he had never asked for details, because he thought that they were too intimate. He almost pulled her into a hug, but then realized that to be a good father, he had to teach her what the difference between right and wrong was. "I am not that guy, okay?" he said gently. "No, don't yell at me. I am just saying that you can tell me anything, because I am not the way you think I am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 am

She did not look at him at all. This was hard and just so hard. He was a good man and she knew that and that was hard for him as well, she guessed. She sighed and shook her head. "I always dreamed of what it would be like to meet my dad. I always dreamed me and my dad were going to be best friends and never have to fear anything, but it's not true. None of it is. Dreams, nor hopes. None of it's true. There is only hurt and hate in this world." She said still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:18 am

Derek swallowed hard at her words and, almost unconsciously, wrapped his arms around her. She didn't have a bright vision on what life really meant, but he was determined to prove her otherwise. "There is not," he spoke softly. "I am your father, I am not Charlotte's husband. I would never do anything to hurt you and deep inside, you know that. You know that I wouldn't hurt or hate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:37 am

She felt Derek's arms around her and she did not hug him back, nor did she more. She looked up at him and sighed. "Why so angry tonight then? It's my life. It is not yours." She said and pulled out of the hug and looked at him. The kids deserved to get beat up, because of what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:24 am

Derek sighed when she pulled away. He didn't feel bad for yelling at her that night, because she deserved it, but she felt bad for making her think that he was just like Charlotte's husband. At her words, he shook his head.
"You're my daughter. I care about you and I care about our relationship," he replied, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:33 am

She looked at him. "So you yell before asking about what happened. You just.... Yelled." She said looking down. "I'm going to bed." She said grabbing her book bag and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:35 am

Derek sighed and shook his head, looking over at her. "Cameron, can you not leave when I'm talking to you?" he asked, a lot calmer now. "I yelled because I didn't like to hear things you've done from your teacher. You should have told me, because nothing would have happened," he explained gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:46 am

She looked at him with her sad blue eyes and sighed walking back over dumping her books and sat down folding her arms. "I told you why I did not tell you." She said looking at her shoes and not him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:50 am

Derek nodded softly and sighed a little. "I got it," he replied. "I just want you to know that every time you have a problem, you can come talk to me, okay?" he said. He understood why she hadn't told him anything, but also wanted her to understand that it didn't have to happen the next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 am

She nodded. 'OK. Can I go to bed now?" She asked not looking at him still. She was upset a bit, and just wanted to lay down. She never had something like this before so it scared her
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:03 am

Derek sighed a bit. Maybe he was not a good parent for a teenager, because he had never had this chance. But he was doing his best, that was obvious. "Yes, you can," he said, waving a hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:18 am

She nodded. "Thank you." She said getting up and grabbed her book bag and started heading up. "Good night dad." She said softly and headed up to her room and sighed sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:20 am

Derek looked at her and gave her a gentle nod. "Good night, honey," he said, then went over to the couch. He plopped down and sighed, taking his head in his hands. He was normally going to hang there for some time, but after this discussion, he was probably going to go to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Shepherd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:29 am

Cameron went to bed and laid down, covering up and grabbed her pillow and cuddled it to her chest and sniffled a little.

Mer walked down holding Zola and smiled at Derek. "Our little girl wants to say good night to her handsom daddy." She said sitting by him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:36 am

Derek's head shot up when he heard Meredith coming downstairs with Zola. A big smile pulled on his lips as she sat down by him. "Our little girl, or my beautiful wife?" he grinned, placing a kiss on Mer's lips. Then, he gently took Zola in his arms. "Hey, baby," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parent/Teacher Conference    

Back to top Go down

Parent/Teacher Conference
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next